City Lights Paranormal Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My current apartment

2 posters

Go down

My current apartment Empty My current apartment

Post  Jessbcuz Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

January 21st :
I saw a shadow person walk from my front door to bedroom. I kind of wrote it off but didn't say anything....Just now my son says "Hey mom where are you going?" I said no where Im right in the kitchen....He walks in and says "Oh ummm I just saw someone walk from the door to your bedroom".............I told him I saw the same thing about a half hour ago but he said "No mom I saw it just now!"

I have since tried everything to debunk this but have had no luck in doing so.

I know my building has it's ghost stories but it's very hard to investigate as most of us tenants in the 4 apartments do not keep 9-5 hours. A few of us are insomniacs and a couple occasionally work nights so it is hard to find a time when the building is completely noise free or a majority are asleep and not up and about moving around the building or through the hallway.

Jessbcuz

Back to top Go down

My current apartment Empty Re: My current apartment

Post  edward27821 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 am

Why not get the other tenants involved in a hunt? Arrow

edward27821

http://HandymanEdwatdNC.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessbcuz Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 pm

edward27821 wrote:Why not get the other tenants involved in a hunt? Arrow

Well reason being is.....My landlord is a good friend of mine and she also lives in the building and owns the restaurant downstairs, Even though the stories have been published and are widely known in town I don't think she wants that kind of advertisement for the building. We have a safe building and unfortunately in this area when out of towners catch wind of this stuff they tend to take it upon themselves to walk right into the building and nose around. Also My sister who is another tenant, Gets the heebee jeebees and she has already told me she KNOWS something is in her apartment but her husband works nights sometimes and she doesn't want "PROOF" because it will creep her out LOL (BTW I think my landlord also feels that way LOL) They all know I investigate and that alone creeps them out because they fear I will one day bring home something not so nice. Right now what we have in the building doesn't hurt anyone....so out of respect for their feelings I morally feel if they have doubts or reservations that I should just leave well enough alone. That and this building ,even only having four apartments there is constant human activity day and night, so I feel there is too much contamination. my neighbor next door --his bedroom faces my living room, he's a desert storm vet and gets flashbacks so he's constantly having nightmares and falls out of bed, his brother who he shares the apartment with is in and out during the night, My landlord her restaurant closes at 11pm and her "evenings" are anywhere from 10pm-4am...my brother in law sometimes works nights so he's in and out etc. Although, 4th of July week the restaurant shuts down and most of us go on vacation in and around that time.....I may attempt a mini-investigation but there's issues with who will even own the building at that time as well so IDK if the building will empty that week this year. And also Like I said, I kind of want to respect my fellow building mates opinions of "We know whats here, Leave it alone" LOL

Jessbcuz

Back to top Go down

My current apartment Empty Your Co-tennants

Post  edward27821 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Because of her heebee jeebees, Suggest that your sister stands a broom (handle down, head up) beside the front door.

Aromatherapy for thew veteran. Myrrh, lavender and frankincense oils.

edward27821

http://HandymanEdwatdNC.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessbcuz Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 pm

edward27821 wrote:Because of her heebee jeebees, Suggest that your sister stands a broom (handle down, head up) beside the front door.

Aromatherapy for thew veteran. Myrrh, lavender and frankincense oils.

She does all that already lol

Jessbcuz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum